How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help With Your Lawsuit
Were you involved in an auto wreck and are looking for a Nashville Car Accident Attorney?
Car Accidents cause thousands of people to suffer from severe injuries and damages every year. When you are involved in an auto accident in Nashville, having an experienced Automobile Accident Attorney on your side can drastically improve your chances at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
Victims who suffer from a motor vehicle accident are left with major losses.
If your accident was caused by someone else's careless driving, you should not have to front the money for medical expenses. With the help of a car wreck attorney, you will be compensated for your losses.
What you need to do immediately following an automobile accident?
- Call law enforcement immediately
- Get medical evaluation and treatment for your injuries. The medical doctors will be able to document your injuries and help provide evidence for your case.
- Report the accident to your insurance company and the insurance company of the at-fault party. Never provide anything more than general information about the accident until you’ve had a chance to speak with an attorney.
- Never make any statements about fault, including admissions and accusations. Remember that the insurance adjuster will look for things to use against you when you talk too openly about the accident.
- Once you’ve initiated a car insurance claim, the insurance adjuster will consider the given facts to establish liability. In situations where it is not easy to determine fault, you may need to provide more evidence to support your claim.
- Call an attorney to make sure you are recording the damages sustained appropriately. It is important to have your damages organized with records to support them. Your attorney can help by ensuring that you don’t miss anything.
- If your claim is accepted, then a settlement offer may be made. If it is not a fair amount, then you should work with your attorney to negotiate or take the case to Nashville Municipal Court to be reviewed by the judiciary.
If you were injured and need medical attention, here are a list of local Nashville Hospitals:
- St. Thomas Midtown - 2000 Church St, Nashville, TN 37236
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center - 2300 Patterson Street, Nashville, TN 37203
- Nashville General - 1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN 37208
- St. Thomas West - 4220 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - 1211 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN 37232
Where Do I Get Help To File A Nashville Car Accident Claim?
At The Roth Law Firm, we are committed to helping our clients obtain the amount they deserve during the settlement process. However, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial if necessary.
We are highly experienced with handling Car Accident Injury cases.
We will answer your questions, explain your legal rights, and help your through every step of this difficult process. We are committed to each client and helping them receive the compensation they deserve.
Help With Your Auto Accident Case
- What you should do immediately following an automobile accident?
- Local Nashville area hospitals
- Getting legal assistance after a car accident
- Common auto wreck injuries
- How much is my car wreck case worth?
- How does a lawyer prove negligence?
- Contact us to get a free consultation
- How to Protect Yourself From Insurance Companies?
- How Much is Your Car Accident Settlement Worth?
- Complete Auto Accident Guide
- Common Rear-End Accident Injuries
- What you need to do after a Car Accident that is not your fault?
- How Long will your Car Accident Case Take?
- Common Do's and Don'ts of Auto Accidents
- Filing a Fatal Auto Accident Case
- Find an Automobile Accident Lawyer Near You
Questions that Need to Be Answered about Your Nashville Car Accident
- What are the most important questions to ask my auto accident lawyer?
- Can I still seek damages if I was found partially at fault for my accident?
- How much does it cost to hire a Nashville car wreck lawyer?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Car Accident?
- How long does a car accident settlement take?
- What is the average payout for whiplash?
- Do You Need a Lawyer after a Car Accident?
- How long do you have to get a lawyer after a car accident?
- How much money do you get for pain and suffering in a Nashville car accident?
- What Steps Should I Take Following A Car Accident In Nashville?
Common Car Accidents And Injuries
Depending on the type of car accident that you were involved in, there are a multitude of injuries that could occur.
Our attorneys handle any type of personal injury car accident, however, here are the most common collisions and injuries that we see:
- Rear End Collisions
- Rear end impacts will typically cause whiplash injuries, and when the accident is severe, they can even cause spinal cord paralysis.
- Side Impact Collisions (t-bone)
- These accidents can occur at high speeds and will cause any number of injuries to everyone involved.
- Single Vehicle Collisions
- These types of accidents can cause any number of injuries to the body such as back or neck injuries.
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Paralysis
- Nerve or Soft-Tissue Damage
Compensation You Are Entitled To For Your Losses
In many car accident injury cases the victim will only receive compensation for their totaled or damaged vehicle with the help of their insurance company.
However, with a Personal Injury Attorney we can help car accident victims receive compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
Car Accident Injury victims can suffer from physical injuries as well as mental stressors because of the accumulating medical bills and lost wages.
We focus our attention on your case so you can make a full recovery.
When car accident victims are unrepresented, they usually never recover the amount of compensation that they deserve. If you were not at-fault in the accident, you deserve to compensated.
Contact The Roth Firm to handle your case so you can recover stress-free.
How Do I Prove Driver Negligence?
If your accident was caused by driver negligence, it will be your attorney's responsibility to build a strong case against the careless driver. Your attorney will conduct an investigation into the accident and gather the necessary evidence that details the other driver's fault.
The evidence they gather will need to be thorough to prove that without a doubt, the other driver was at fault for the crash and therefore their responsibility for the injuries and damages that you suffered.
Negligence refers to another driver's failure to meet the standard level of care while operating a motor vehicle. This may include paying attention while driving to ensure the safety of other drivers. Driver negligence has been on the rise since the increased use of technology throughout the recent years, leaving more distracted drivers on the road.
Identifying Distracted Driving is the key to winning your Car Accident Injury Case. Your lawyer will look for the following types of negligent driving to help prove your case:
- Talking on the phone or texting
- Following or programming a GPS
- Eating or drinking
- Changing the radio station or using other media players
If you were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you may have been the victim of distracted driving.
It is important to contact an attorney immediately so they can launch an investigation into the accident and identify the negligent behavior that caused the crash.
Our attorneys help innocent victims receive the compensation they deserve.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys Today
When you hire a Car Accident Attorney your case will have an advantage. Your attorney will review the information that was gathered during the investigation and use it to file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver.
- The Negligent Driver's Behavior
- Injuries Suffered
- Compensation Request
The lawsuit will be used to support and hopefully obtain a just settlement for your losses. Your lawyer will mediate on your behalf and consult with you before agreeing on a settlement.
If an agreement with the insurance company cannot be reached, your attorney will prepare the case for trial.
The case will only proceed to trial when negotiations are unsuccessful. Once taken to trial, it will then be up to a judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you are eligible to receive.
We advise all victims of car accidents not to speak with anyone regarding the case and only to speak with them. If information is given to the wrong party, you could lose your only chance for compensation.
The Roth Firm Attorneys have the resources and experience to help with your case. To speak with one our Top Nashville Car Accident Injury Attorneys today, click on the link below now.