Personal Injury FAQ
Navigating the aftermath of a serious accident, injury, or loss can be extremely challenging. At The Roth Firm, LLC, we understand that you likely have a lot of questions about your rights, your options, and what comes next. To that end, we have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions our personal injury lawyers get here at our firm, along with the helpful answers and information you need.
Click on the common questions below to learn more or contact us directly to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer at our firm:
- Do I need to file a police report after a car accident?
- How long will my car accident case take?
- What are the common dos and don’ts of car accidents?
- What are the most common rear-end auto accident injuries?
- What is the average car accident settlement?
- What is the average payment for whiplash injuries?
- What are the best questions I can ask my lawyer?
- How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- How is the value of pain and suffering calculated?
- How much time does it take to settle a car accident claim?
- When should I file a car accident claim?