Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Atlanta
Need Help with a Personal Injury Claim in Fulton County?
With decades of collective experience and a commitment to providing every client with the personal attention, service, and counsel they deserve, The Roth Firm, LLC is well-equipped to help you navigate the legal system.
We represent clients in Atlanta and throughout Fulton County in all types of personal injury claims, including those that involve:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Brain injuries
- Workers' comp
- Wrongful death
No matter the complexity of your situation or the challenges you face, you can rely on our team to fight for you and the maximum recovery you are owed.
We are ready to devote our collective experience, skills, and resources to you and your case. Because we limit our caseload, we are able to provide each client with a high level of service from start to finish.
We have multiple offices throughout Georgia and can travel to meet you at your home, at work, or in the hospital if needed. We provide free initial consultations and take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay unless we win.
Get to Know Our Top-Rated Injury Lawyers
Understanding Georgia Personal Injury Law
In Georgia, most personal injury lawsuits are brought on the grounds of negligence.
To bring a claim based on negligence, you must be able to prove several key elements:
- Duty of Care: First, you have to prove that another person or party owed you a duty of care. This means that they had a legal responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and avoid causing injury or harm to others.
- Breach: Next, you must establish that the other person or party breached the duty of care. Typically, this means proving that they acted negligently, carelessly, recklessly, intentionally, or wrongfully in some way.
- Causation: You must also demonstrate that the breach of the duty of care was the proximate cause of your injuries and/or losses. In other words, you have to prove that, if the other person or party had not acted negligently or wrongfully, you would not have been injured.
- Damages: Lastly, to file a personal injury claim, you must prove that you were injured and/or suffered measurable damages. These damages can be either economic or non-economic and may include things like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
At The Roth Firm, LLC, our attorneys work with a team of expert investigators, medical professionals, accident reconstructionists, economists, and other specialists who help us investigate claims and build solid evidence on your behalf. We can meet with you to discuss the specifics of your situation and help you determine if you have grounds for a claim.
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Personal Injury Case?
The exact damages that you may be able to recover in your personal injury case will depend on the losses you have suffered, the severity of your injuries, and other relevant factors.
At The Roth Firm, LLC, our personal injury lawyers help clients fight for maximum compensation for all their damages, including but not limited to:
- Emergency medical care costs
- Ambulance fees/hospitalization
- Surgeries, medications, and other treatments
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Ongoing/future medical expenses
- Lost income/wages
- Future lost earnings
- Loss of earning capacity/disability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress and anguish
- In-home care costs
- Home modifications to accommodate a disability
- Therapy/counseling services
- Anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.
In some cases, we may even be able to recover punitive damages, which are meant to punish the defendant for egregious negligence and/or willful, wanton, or intentional misconduct.
Call (404) 777-4899 or contact us online today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Hablamos español.