Marietta, Georgia's Leading Car Accident Injury Lawyer
There are hundreds of people injured every year in Marietta, Georgia from automobile accidents.
Many victims will need the help of an experienced Car Accident Injury Attorney to fight for their legal rights and ensure they are not taken advantage of by insurance companies.
When a car accident occurs due to negligent driving, whether it is intentional or careless acts, they at-fault party needs to be held accountable for their behavior.
The Roth Firm Attorneys have the skills and resources to handle complex car accident cases and help the injured receive maximum compensation for their losses.
Motor vehicle accidents can dramatically change every aspect of a victim's life, including their physical and emotional health, and their financial well-being. You should not have to go through this stressful time alone.
Our Marietta Attorneys specialize in representing the victims of car accident injuries and can help with your lawsuit.
Our team of lawyers
We understand that being injured in a car wreck that was not your fault will bring about many questions regarding your legal rights and how to proceed. If you want to receive maximum compensation for your losses you will need an experienced Personal Injury Attorney on your side.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Marietta, Georgia, let the Roth Firm Attorneys represent you.
Click on the link below to schedule your free consultation with one of our expert Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Car Accident Lawsuit in Marietta
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Car Accident Compensation
- Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit
- Contact a Car Accident Attorney
- How to Protect Yourself From Insurance Companies?
- How Much is Your Car Accident Settlement Worth?
- Complete Auto Accident Guide
- Common Rear-End Accident Injuries
- What you need to do after a Car Accident that is not your fault?
- How Long will your Car Accident Case Take?
- Common Do's and Don'ts of Auto Accidents
- Filing a Fatal Auto Accident Case
- Find an Automobile Accident Lawyer Near You
Depending on the type of car accident that you were involved in, you could suffer from a multitude of injuries. The car wrecks that are the most common to result in an injury include the following:
- Single Vehicle Collisions
- Single-vehicle wrecks are common among inexperienced and young drivers. These types of accidents typically only include your vehicle, and sometimes a stationary object. For example, reckless driving can result in running your car off the road, flipping the car on a sharp turn, sliding on ice, spinning out of control, or hitting stationary objects such as a telephone pole. Any injury can occur from this type of wreck, but a defective vehicle or design flaw can also cause harm to the driver and any passengers that are in the car.
- Rear End Collisions
- Rear-end collisions often occur when a driver is following too closely behind another motor vehicle. These types of collisions can also occur when traffic ahead of you stops too abruptly, and the following vehicles do not have enough time to slow down or stop and consequently hit the bumpers of the cars in front of them. Rear impacts usually cause whiplash injuries, and extremely severe accidents may even cause spinal cord paralysis.
- Side Impact Collisions (t-bone)
- Side impact collisions usually occur at intersections where traffic crosses in front of other lanes. Most of the time a negligent driver runs a stop sign, red light, or recklessly pulls out in front of on-coming traffic. These types of crashes can occur at high rates of speed and can cause a variety of different injuries to everyone involved.
Victims of these car accidents may suffer from:
- Nerve or Soft-Tissue Damage
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Spinal Cord Paralysis
- Broken Bones
When someone is involved in a car accident, the individual is typically only compensated for their damaged vehicle.
However, with the help of our Marietta Personal Injury Attorneys, you may be able to claim much more.
Car Accident Injury Victims usually suffer from physical injuries, mental stress, extensive medical bills, and lost wages because of the injuries they sustained. You should not have to stress about missing work or losing money because of medical bills when the accident was not your fault. Our attorneys can help you receive compensation for everything you have lost.
We will make sure you can focus on your recovery while we focus one obtaining the compensation that is deserved.
When you are involved in a car accident and do not obtain legal representation, it is almost impossible to recover the compensation that is deserved for pain and suffering. If you were not the cause of your accident, contact The Roth Firm for legal representation so you can recover what is owed to you, stress-free.
When another driver is the cause of your motor vehicle collision, it is up to your personal injury attorney to build a strong legal case against the negligent driver.
Your attorney will gather evidence to prove that without a doubt, the other driver was indeed the cause of the collision, and therefore directly responsible for the damages and injuries that you sustained.
Negligence refers to a driver's failure to meet the standard level of responsibility when operating a motor vehicle. This may include paying attention while driving to ensure the safety of other drivers. This is imperative, especially with the increased use of technology throughout the years, there have been more distracted drivers on the road.
Identifying and proving distracted driving is vital to winning your Marietta Car Accident Injury Case. Your lawyer will look for the following types of distracted driving to help your lawsuit:
- texting and driving
- programming a GPS
- changing the radio station
- eating or drinking
- talking on the phone
If you sustained an injury in a car collision, you might be the victim of distracted driving. Let our Marietta car accident lawyers start an investigation regarding the cause of your accident so they can identify the negligent behavior that was responsible for your injuries and damages. Our lawyers can help you with the distracted driver and receive the compensation that is owed to you.
When you hire an experienced Marietta Car Accident Injury Attorney, you will have an advantage over the negligent driver who caused the accident. Your attorney will review the information that was gathered during the investigation process and use it to file your lawsuit.
Your car accident injury claim will include:
- The Negligent Driver's Behavior
- Injuries that were Suffered
- Compensation Request
Your claim will be used to as support during the settlement process.Your attorney will mediate on your behalf for a settlement that is appropriate.
Your case will only go to trial when negotiations with the negligent party's insurance company are unsuccessful. Once taken to trial, it will then be up to a judge and jury to determine the amount of compensation that you deserve.
It is important to remember, all victims of car accident injuries should only speak with their trusted attorney.
You do not want to release valuable information regarding your case to the wrong; your case could be compromised.
Let our attorneys help you receive the benefits that you deserve! If you are the victims of a Car Accident in Marietta, Georgia, click on the link below to schedule a free consultation with the expert Personal Injury Attorneys at The Roth Firm today!