How A Car Accident Injury Attorney Can Help You
Car Accidents have the ability to drastically change your life, physically, emotionally, and financially.
The Automobile Accident Injury Attorneys at our The Roth Firm may be able to help you receive compensation for your losses.
Motor Vehicle Accidents injure thousands of people every year, leaving victims with major losses.
Only with the help of a Car Accident Attorney will you be able to obtain the benefits you deserve for your injuries.
The Roth Firm Lawyers are dedicated to protecting victims of a car accident and ensuring they are not taken advantage of by the insurance companies.
If you are involved in a car crash that was caused by a negligent driver, whether it's negligent, intentional, or careless acts, they should be held responsible for their behavior.
Our attorneys have the skills and resources to handle complicated auto accident cases and the ability to achieve maximum compensation for damages.
Our team of lawyers
We will answer any questions our clients may have, explain their legal rights, and help them through every step of this difficult process.
We are committed to each client and helping them receive the compensation they deserve.
If you have been injured in a Car Accident, click on the link below to speak with a Roth Firm Attorney about how we can help you.
More Auto Accident Resources to Help You With Your Case
- How to Protect Yourself From Insurance Companies?
- How Much is Your Car Accident Settlement Worth?
- Complete Auto Accident Guide
- Common Rear-End Accident Injuries
- What you need to do after a Car Accident that is not your fault?
- How Long will your Car Accident Case Take?
- Common Do's and Don'ts of Auto Accidents
- Filing a Fatal Auto Accident Case
- Find an Automobile Accident Lawyer Near You
Get a Free Car Accident Consultation
Common Car Accidents and Injuries
Depending on the type of car accident that you were involved in, there are a multitude of injuries that could occur.
Our attorneys handle any type of personal injury car accident, however, here are the most common collisions and injuries that we see:
- Rear End Collisions
- Rear-end collisions usually happen when someone is following too closely behind another vehicle. These types of accidents also frequently occur when there is a sudden stop in traffic, not leaving enough time for the following vehicles to come to a safe stop. This can consequently lead to bumpers hitting and causing an accident. Rear end impacts will typically cause whiplash injuries, and when the accident is severe, they can even cause spinal cord paralysis.
- Side Impact Collisions (t-bone)
- Side impact car wrecks are the most common at intersections where traffic crosses in front of other lanes. The majority of the time a negligent driver will run straight through a red light, stop sign, or pull out in front of on-coming traffic. These accidents can occur at high speeds and will cause any number of injuries to everyone involved.
- Single Vehicle Collisions
- Single-vehicle crashes are the most common among inexperienced and young drivers. These types of accidents typically include one vehicle and a stationary object. For example, when someone is driving reckless that can lead to running the car off the road, spinning out of control, sliding on ice, hitting a telephone pole, or flipping the car on a sharp turn. These types of accidents can cause any number of injuries to the body such as back or neck injuries.
Car Accident Victims may suffer from the following injuries:
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Paralysis
- Nerve or Soft-Tissue Damage
Compensation You are Entitled to for for your Losses
In many car accident injury cases the victim will only receive compensation for their totaled or damaged vehicle with the help of their insurance company.
However, with a Personal Injury Attorney we can help car accident victims receive compensation for:
- lost wages
- medical expenses
- pain and suffering
.Car Accident Injury victims can suffer from physical injuries as well as mental stressors because of the accumulating medical bills and lost wages.
Our attorneys understand the complications that car wrecks can cause, which is why we are
We focus our attention on your case so you can make a full recovery.
When car accident victims are unrepresented, they usually never recover the amount of compensation that they deserve. If you were not at-fault in the accident, you deserve to compensated.
Contact The Roth Firm to handle your case so you can recover stress-free.
How To Prove Driver Negligence
If your accident was caused by driver negligence, it will be your attorney's responsibility to build a strong case against the careless driver. Your attorney will conduct an investigation into the accident and gather the necessary evidence that details the other driver's fault.
The evidence they gather will need to be thorough to prove that without a doubt, the other driver was at fault for the crash and therefore their responsibility for the injuries and damages that you suffered.
Negligence refers to another driver's failure to meet the standard level of care while operating a motor vehicle. This may include paying attention while driving to ensure the safety of other drivers. Driver negligence has been on the rise since the increased use of technology throughout the recent years, leaving more distracted drivers on the road.
Identifying Distracted Driving is the key to winning your Car Accident Injury Case. Your lawyer will look for the following types of negligent driving to help prove your case:
- talking on the phone or texting
- following or programming a GPS
- eating or drinking
- changing the radio station or using other media players
If you were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you may have been the victim of distracted driving.
It is important to contact an attorney immediately so they can launch an investigation into the accident and identify the negligent behavior that caused the crash.
Our attorneys help innocent victims receive the compensation they deserve.
Contact our Car Accident Attorneys Today
When you hire a Car Accident Attorney your case will have an advantage. Your attorney will review the information that was gathered during the investigation and use it to file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver.
Your claim will include:
- The Negligent Driver's Behavior
- Injuries Suffered
- Compensation Request
The lawsuit will be used to support and hopefully obtain a just settlement for your losses. Your lawyer will mediate on your behalf and consult with you before agreeing on a settlement.
If an agreement with the insurance company cannot be reached, your attorney will prepare the case for trial.
The case will only proceed to trial when negotiations are unsuccessful. Once taken to trial, it will then be up to a judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you are eligible to receive.
We advise all victims of car accidents not to speak with anyone regarding the case and only to speak with them. If information is given to the wrong party, you could lose your only chance for compensation.
The Roth Firm Attorneys have the resources and experience to help with your case. To speak with one our Top Car Accident Injury Attorneys, click on the link below now.