How Can Atlanta, Georgia's Top Car Accident Injury Lawyers Help You?
Car Accidents can dramatically affect every aspect of a person’s life, including their physical and emotional health, ability to work, and family life. Our Atlanta, Ga Attorneys specialize in automobile accident injuries and can help you with your case.
Automobile accidents injure thousands of individuals in Atlanta, Georgia every year, but our trusted car accident injury attorneys at The Roth Firm are dedicated to protecting hurt victims and making sure no client is taken advantage of by insurance companies.
According to Georgia's Office of Highway Safety, there were 1,130 traffic fatalities this year and 112,526 car accidents that caused serious injuries.
Our expert car accident injury attorneys understand how an automobile crash can impact the life of an innocent victim.
When motor vehicle accidents occur, the drivers who are at fault, whether it be by intentional, negligent, or careless acts, need be held accountable for their actions.
The attorneys at The Roth Firm in Atlanta, Georgia have the skills to handle complicated car wreck accident litigation and achieve maximum compensation for victims and their hardships.
Our legal team is experienced in serving victims of Car Accident Injuries. We know that after being hurt in a car accident, you may have questions about your legal rights and what steps are needed to receive a maximum financial remedy.
Our legal team is committed to answering those questions and being there for you every step of the way.
If you or a loved one was involved in a motor vehicle accident, contact an attorney at The Roth Firm at 404-250-3236 to schedule your free consultation at our Atlanta law office or click on the link below.
Common Questions About Atlanta Car Accident Injury Claims
- Most Common Types of Car Crashes
- Am I Entitled to Compensation?
- How to Prove the Other Driver was at Fault
- Hire Georgia's Best Auto Accident Attorney
- How to Protect Yourself From Insurance Companies?
- How Much is Your Car Accident Settlement Worth?
- Complete Auto Accident Guide
- Common Rear-End Accident Injuries
- What you need to do after a Car Accident that is not your fault?
- How Long will your Car Accident Case Take?
- Common Do's and Don'ts of Auto Accidents
- Filing a Fatal Auto Accident Case
- Find an Automobile Accident Lawyer Near You
Depending on the type of collision you were involved in, you may have been vulnerable to suffering from a variety of different injuries. The most common types of car accidents that result in injury include,
- Rear End Collisions
- Rear-end collisions often occur when a driver is following too closely behind another vehicle. These types of collisions can also occur when traffic ahead stops abruptly, and the following vehicles do not have enough time to slow down or stop and consequently hit the bumpers of the cars in front of them. Rear impacts usually cause whiplash injuries and extremely severe accidents can eve cause spinal cord paralysis.
- Side Impact Collisions (t-bone)
- Side impact collisions most commonly occur at intersections where traffic crosses in front of other lanes. Most of the time a negligent driver runs a red light or stop sign, recklessly pulling out in front of on-coming traffic. These types of crashes can occur at high rates of speed and can cause an abundance of different injuries to both drivers involved in the crash.
- Single Vehicle Collisions
- Single-vehicle crashes are common among young and inexperienced drivers. These types of crashes usually only include your vehicle, and sometimes a stationary object. For example, reckless driving can result in running the car off the road, spinning out of control, flipping the car on a sharp turn, sliding on ice, or hitting stationary objects like a telephone pole. Any injury can occur from this type of accident, but a defective vehicle or design flaw can also cause harm to the driver and any passengers in the car.
Victims of any one of these crash scenarios are at risk for suffering from,
- Broken Bones
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Nerve or Soft-Tissue Damage
- Spinal Cord Paralysis
Are You Entitled to Compensation for your Losses, Pain, and Suffering?
Individuals involved in car accidents usually only receive compensation for their damaged or totaled vehicle with the help of their insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia can help innocent victims claim much more than that.
Victims of car accidents often suffer from physical injuries as well as mental stressors from medical bills and wages lost due to being injured and unable to work. So, on top of potentially being seriously injured, our attorneys do not want you to stress over missing work, losing money, and therefore not get the medical attention you need. Our experienced car accident injury attorneys in Atlanta, Ga can help you focus on your recovery while we fight for your deserved compensation.
Unrepresented accident victims almost never recover the compensation they deserve for their pain and suffering. If you did not cause the accident, contact The Roth Firm so we can help you obtain the settlement you need to fully recover stress-free.
How to Prove the At-Fault Driver Was Negligent
If another driver caused your motor vehicle accident, it would be the responsibility of your attorney to build a strong case against the at-fault driver.
With your cooperation, your attorney will gather evidence about the accident, and This evidence needs to thoroughly prove, without a doubt, that the other driver was negligent or reckless in the operation of their vehicle, and therefore are directly responsible for the injuries and damages you suffered.
The term negligence refers to a driver's failure to meet the standard level of responsibility and cautious behavior when operating a motor vehicle. This can include paying proper attention while driving to ensure the safety of others. This is an extremely important point, especially in recent years as the increased use of technology is on the rise, and there are more distracted drivers on the road.
Identifying Distracted Driving is the key to winning your Atlanta, Georgia Car Accident Injury Case. Your attorney will look for the following types of negligent driving to help prove your case:
- eating or drinking
- using the car’s radio or other media player
- texting or talking on the phone
- programming or following a GPS
If you have suffered an injury in a car accident, you may have been the victim of a distracted driver. Let Atlanta, Georgia's best car crash attorney, begin a detailed investigation to identify if the negligent behavior is responsible for your accident and subsequent injuries. We can help innocent victims file a lawsuit against the at-fault party and receive damages for their pain and suffering.
Hiring an Experienced Atlanta Car Crash Lawyer Can Benefit Your Case
Hiring an experienced Atlanta, Ga Car Accident Injury Attorney will give your case an advantage. Your lawyer will review the information that was obtained during the accident investigation process and use it to file a lawsuit.
In your claim, your attorney will include the following,
- The Negligent Driver's Behavior
- Compensation Request
- Injuries Suffered
This claim will be used as support to hopefully receive a just settlement for your losses and settle out of court. Your attorney will mediate on your behalf for your appropriate settlement. If a settlement is unable to be reached, your attorney will prepare your case for trial.
Your case will only advance to trial if negotiations with the insurance company are unsuccessful. Once taken to trial, it will be up to a judge or jury to determine the level of compensation you are eligible to receive.
Please remember, we advise all victims of car accident injuries only to reveal case information to a trusted attorney.
Releasing valuable case information to the wrong party could compromise your case and cost you your just compensation.
Let our law firm help you obtain the money you deserve! If you or a loved one needs representation after a car accident in Atlanta, Georgia, click on the button below for a Free Case Evaluation with one of our experienced Atlanta Automobile Accident Attorneys!