Ferocious Representation Victims & Their Families Can Count On
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault you need the help of an experienced law firm that understands the complexities of dishonest insurance carriers who take advantage of riders who don't know how to fight against their tactics. Our motorcycle accident attorneys at The Roth Firm, LLC focus on representing riders who were injured due to the negligence, recklessness, and carelessness of other motor vehicle drivers.
We have the skills and resources to gather supportive evidence that will prove the other party's negligence and their responsibility for the accident. Our team of motorcycle accident injury attorneys has been helping the injured recover damages for years. We understand that even minor crashes can cause extreme injuries because you have nowhere near the protection of an enclosed vehicle.
Contact The Roth Firm, LLC now. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to helping motorcyclists recover injury compensation for their losses, including significant medical bills and property damages.
Steps You Need to Take After a Motorcycle Crash
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident that is not your fault, there are several steps to take if you want to file a lawsuit with our motorcycle injury attorneys.
- Call the Police: It is crucial for your motorcycle accident claim to have the accident documented by a police officer. Having an officer complete an accident report that states the other party's negligence will be a substantial help when filing a lawsuit.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial to your accident injury case to have your injuries properly documented following an accident that was not your fault. If you fail to have your injuries looked at by a professional you may be denied a substantial amount of compensation during the settlement process.
- Document the Details of the Accident: Depending on the severity of your injuries this may be a difficult step to follow. Often when someone is hurried to the hospital it is challenging to have photographs taken of the accident scene. However, it is important to take pictures of the damages to your bike as well as yourself. You do not want someone trying to minimize the damages that actually took place in the wreck.
- Contact The Roth Firm, LLC: It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible to handle the details of your case. It will be up to your attorney to gather the necessary evidence that proves the other driver's negligence. Trying to handle a lawsuit alone especially when you are suffering injuries is nearly impossible. This is why it is so crucial to contact our motorcycle accident lawyers to help you.
How Our Attorneys Help
When you are involved in a collision that causes damage and injury, the last thing you want to deal with is a personal injury lawsuit. You shouldn't have to do it alone. Whether you were trapped in the blind spot of a driver changing lanes, or on a bike in a parking lot, our dedicated lawyers go to work immediately on your case. We communicate frequently to experts in motor vehicle accident investigation to determine the causes of the crash and who is responsible for your injuries. Our skilled lawyers at The Roth Firm, LLC will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to make sure you receive the full compensation you're entitled to.
Below is a brief summary of what our attorneys will do:
- Complete a thorough investigation
- Compile evidence
- Evaluate your damages
- Obtain all necessary documentation
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- If necessary, represent you at trial
What Forms of Compensation Can You Expect From a Motorcycle Accident?
Your motorcycle accident attorney will take the following into account when evaluating your damages:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
The Roth Firm, LLC diligently works to ensure that your case is getting the attention it deserves. It is our goal to help you obtain the greatest level of compensation you deserve. We will explore the best options for your case and when you decide to proceed as a client, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means you never pay us a dime until you are awarded a settlement.
The Importance of Acting Fast
When you are hurt in a motorcycle wreck that was not your fault, it is crucial to your lawsuit to act fast. Do not wait to seek medical attention, get treatment as soon as possible to protect your case. Once you have taken this first step, our firm will go so far as to meet you at the hospital to begin our investigation and ensure that your case is in the right hands. Our attorneys understand the frustration of being hurt because of negligence, and although we cannot change what happened, we can offer a means of compensation for everything that you had to go through as a result of recklessness.
The motorcycle accident attorneys at The Roth Firm, LLC can help you file a lawsuit and receive the compensation owed to you for injuries sustained.
More Than Another Billboard Firm
Our attorneys care about clients like you. At The Roth Firm, your needs come first!
Experienced Team Ready to Fight
For over 15 years, our team has fought to help those injured due to negligence and are ready to do the same for you and your loved ones.
Our Clients Are Like Family
We are a boutique litigation firm, focusing on specific injuries. Each case, like our clients, is unique and will be treated with individual attention and urgency.
Accessible When You Need Us Most
We will travel to you after hours or weekends and are available for video or phone consultations.
Free Case Evaluations
Meet with our team to hear we can help you. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you won't pay unless we win!